·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a new IHI rh06a Turbo

compressor trim: NR BRL 406 BZ2
turbine trim: .59, p15 II trim
has internal wastegate, comes w/two wastegate springs

Note: shipping from FL!! I am posting this for my friend. Questions...email him here or me...make offer

Here are some pictures...

...for the rest of the pictures, click here
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
what is that a turbo out of? looks like a stock turbo from something

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know, it's not a stock replacement part. However, you've probably seen similar turbos in various WRX's as Subaru uses similar turbos from IHI. You'll also see IHIs in the Lancer RS and Evo VI RS, as well as a few other factory applications. This may be where you've seen similar turbos.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah, I believe thats probably what I'm thinking about...I have a friend who just upgraded the turbo on his WRX and I am thinking of what his stock one looked like...sorry!

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
hello-- just saw your turbo for sale-- do you still have it and how does this compare to a T3/T4 -- i have a greddy -- i know that this is a ball bearing unit and spools faster-- but what is max psi and how fast (what RPM does that trim spool at)- i know there is a formula but easier to ask-- thanks

also how much is he looking to get?
any shaft play?
how long used?-- you mentioned used but it has scratches
thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oops, sorry about the late reply.

This turbo should spool faster than a T3 or a T3/T4 hybrid, but probably won't make as much max boost as a T3/T4 hybrid. This turbo will probably work best in the 7-14 psi range.

Turbo is new, to my knowledge hasn't ever been used on a car (thus no shaft play).

I'd like to go ahead and sell it, so I'll take $300 + shipping right now. Otherwise, it goes to ebay soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts