Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a used Neuspeed Strut Tower Bar that I purchased on ebay a few weeks ago. I had planned to strip the bar and polish it but decided to just leave the stock one. I am asking $60 including shipping in the U.S. I can take payment via paypal, credit card over the phone or money order. If you have any questions just ask.

·
Registered
704 Posts
give me your paypal adress..money is ready..and i trust its perfectly fine since u are a sponsor of the site..does it need some kind of washers or spacers to install it? just bolt it down?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
that thing is awesome. and the price is half of what it retails for. anybody who buys this will be happy with their purchase?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Does it fit an LS?

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
good price
I love neuspeed stuff. If I had the money I would have bought this already. My old neuspeed strut bar was great but I had to sell it because I needed money for other suspension work.

Goodluck with your sale.

·
Registered
704 Posts
sold ...anyone have pics of it on there teg,or just tell me if it needs washers or something..just it just bolt down under the uca nuts?

thanks for the deal joe..

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I have one. I didnt put any washers underneath it. Be careful when you are taking off the nuts. I ended up having one fall and I still can't find it. I had to replace with a regular nut from Lowe's. It takes about 10 minutes to install.

·
Registered
413 Posts
It takes a little bit of work to get the holes to line up, but nothing special. Just a little time and your done. Might have to use a prybar on the top of your tire to push the bolts back up if you hit them down with the bar while your putting it on but that's it. I've had a few different setups on my car and I would say that I liked this one the best
in terms of a Front Upper Strut Bar.

·
Registered
704 Posts
the bar doesnt fit...i tried for about a hour today to get the thing on...it will not clear the brake fluid resivior....is it the wrong bar(i hope joe from nl motoring didnt send me a crap bar)...tips for install and pic request please if u have one on your ls..thsnks

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Its a common problem, it fits very snug.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts