Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some is300 fog lights with bulbs and i also have some headlights with all the wiring and bulbs including the H.I.D. bulbs and computer!! let me know if you are interested or if you know any one who is interested. call me or e-mail ASAP.602-413-7285 [email protected] i have pix if wanted!

thanks,

Rudy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rainman,
i am working on the price for the bulbs give me some time.
thanks

Neosilverteg,
when i say bulbs i say the 9006 bulbs that go in the stock fogs.and the bulb is not yellow or orange, there clear but the projector is yellow and i need $215 shipped and that comes with wiring and bulbs. give me your e-mail and i will send you some pix. i also have some headlights for sale let me know if you are interested.
thanks guys,
Rudy

·
Registered
655 Posts
yea... send pics of both if you don't mind... definately intrested in the fog lamps (have to see them). how would the HID's hook up into the teg? I mean, is it the same socket it etc? I know nothing about HID conversion, so if you could provide a little info I might be more intrested. Just don't want to buy something I can't use or will cost me more to mod than it's worth.

My e-mail is [email protected] Send pics of everything you can if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch man!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am still tring to get some prices on H.I.D bulbs but i am tring to get the price lower!! if anyone is still interested in the is300 headlights or the fog lights let me know. i will pay for shipping. e-mail ASAP.
-Headlights: $1150 o.b.o shipped to anywhere in states
-Fogs Lights: $175 o.b.o shipped to anywhere in states
i need to sell these lights ASAP!!! so let me know!!!
Thanks,
Rudy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Headlights are sold...but still have the foglights!!

its working for me. try again and if it doesn't work let me know!!!!

-rudy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts