Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im puttin these up for my cousin, he had it in his lexus lx450 for like 2 weeks and that thing is crazy loud, dad says its too loud so he has to sell it.

-Kicker 1200 mono amp with bass control1400 watts clean
Key Features:
Class D design
frequency response 20-200 Hz
300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms 600 peak
600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms 1200 peak
1200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm 2400 peak
Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB
Input Voltage: 13.8V
THD: 1.5%
stable at 1 ohm
MOSFET power supply
variable low-pass crossover 50-200 Hz at 12 dB per octave
KickBass provides up to 18 dB of boost at 40 Hz
switchable subsonic filter 25 Hz, 12 dB/octave improves efficiency byeliminating low frequencies below the range of human hearing
preamp- and speaker-level inputs
preamp outputs
remote bass level control with 20-foot cable
Amp-Strapping circuit allows two KX1200.1 amps to be joined to produce double power (must be connected to a 2-ohm load)
fan-cooled
dimensions: 22-11/16"W x 2-5/8"H x 10-1/4"D

-3 12" Xtant x124 subwoofers in custom sealed box
Specifications X124
Description 12"
Impedance 4 Ohm
Power Handling (RMS) 500 Watts
Frequency Response 27-150 Hz
Sensitivity 87.5dB
Magnet Weight 102 oz.
Mounting depth 7"
Mounting diameter 11.0625"
Overall Diameter 14.75"
Diameter - Flat Side 12.875"
Voice Coil Diameter 2.5"
Weight 20 lbs

He wants to sell everything together for 1000/obo. He paid 1450 for all the stuff 2 weeks ago.

Located near Seattle Washington so if you want to come by and take a look at it or listen to it then you are welcome to do so. Pickup is preferred but if you are willing to pay for the shipping then we can do that too.

pm
[email protected]
cell 425 830 9566 just say you calling about the subs

1000/OBO

Here are some temporary pics, will get pics of actual item soon.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
hahahaha why dont u just turn the levels down alittle bit until dad gets used to it then raise them up alittle, thats what i did with my system, my father used to HATE driving in my car cuz the whole thing woudl shake. my setup is close to what ur running. but liek i was saying turn the gain down that way when the father drives it it isnt loud and when u go u can turn the gain up and have some fun. no need to lose all this money u know.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no the car is primarely the fathers, my cousin just drives it sometimes and it doesnt matter how much you turn it down, it still thumps and the box is too big so it doesnt fit in his wrangler so he is prolly gonna get something smaller and less loud or nothing at all.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
god damn joe, 500 is little low, i mean yea those subs arent really taht great but they still knock cuz that amp is amazing. now if it was on two L5s OMG. but anyways yo if u do get rid of it and wanna buy something alittle less loud i am selling my system, 700 plus shipping. heres wat i got, 700 S rockford punch Amp, on two HE2 12 inch, 400 RMS each, and a digicap, 1 farrad, and a box, still have original boxes for everything if u want. heres some pictures

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go look at retail prices and then pop a price out of your ass joe. Everything is pretty much new. and he is already loosing like 500 bux for absolutly perfect items. Plus i dont want comments, if you have an offer give it to me if not then dont put anything on here please.

·
Registered
747 Posts
man, if i have some money all those would of been mine. People out there jump on it quick before its gone. Plus things like this don't come around much. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts