Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall. i have a turbo kit that i constructed during this summer... im not here to make any extra money, its just that i decided i dont want it becuz i came across a real good deal on a gsr engine so im gonna go all motor. well this is what the comes with the kit.. ill get pics later..i wanna sell it for 1950 plus whatever the shipping is..

Garret T3 Turbo *used* 3000miles
Front Mount Intercooler 30x7x2.5 *new*
Deltagate Wastegate *used* 3000miles
Turbo XS Blow Off valve *new*
Vortech FMU *used* 3000miles
Drag High pressure Inline Fuel Pump *used* 3000miles
HKS Turbo Timer *used* 20 miles
Manual Boost Controller *new*
Check Valves *used* 3000miles
Turbo Manifold w/ wastegate Flange *new*
Oil-Line Kit *new*
Gauges Pillar Pod *used* 20 miles
Boost Gauge *used* 20 miles
Air/Fuel Gauge *used* 20 miles

so thats pretty much everything.. only thing it doesnt come with are like the small misc pieces like intercooler pipes and the downpipe and like clamps and hoses.. but if u know a good shop they usually will hook u up and still be able to install it.. so let me know people
ricky

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its cuz they wanted to go to all blitz thats why.. i know the person too.. they look like brand new ..i have the box for them..

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I have 900 bucks saved i'll take it for that... lol.. 50% off ! heh..

I'm saving for a turbo.. almost there. [half way lol]

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKay since no one is wanting to buy it..so now ima take payments.. any one wanna buy it in payments?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol...well already sum people said they have 1000 saved up..so i guess id like the 1000..and then maybe 200 every month or 2 weeks..depending how fast they can get the money

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not really.. its for any b series engine..i jus all those parts.. so the piping and stuff like that u have to provide or have your shop custom make..so pretty much itll fit anything

·
Registered
225 Posts
Quote: only thing it doesnt come with are like the small misc pieces like intercooler pipes and the downpipe and like clamps and hoses.. [/QUOTE]
Intercooler pipes and the down pipes are expensive items. But you still have a good deal going.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
hey ricky, is that the same turbo the Psycho-Biotch bought you?? c'mon be honest with us.....

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol..u still think im lying about her.. its like this..she bought it..but do u think its worth it.. to stay with her and go thru all those problems and be stalked and all that by her when i can jus not take it and break up with her ass and never hear from her again.. u want her #.. u can call her and hook up with her.. she will also most likely buy u sumthin too.. anything u want.. im serious.. email me..and ill give u her #

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
so you didn't take it? good call man, good call.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts