Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This exhaust fits 94-97 LS/RS/GS Integras and is practically brand new. I had it on my car for 2 weeks before my car was stolen and that is one of the few things of value that wasn't stolen or damaged. These exhausts have a deep, throaty sound and are, in my bias opinion, a really good exhaust for tegs. Make an offer. I bought it brand new from modacar.com for $545 and only have had it for 3 weeks total.

Here's the link to my pics.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
pics please.

·
Registered
171 Posts
dude, im so lookin' for a comptech for my car. i need a moded exhaust for sound and performance, but i don't like the looks of any aftermarkets on tegs, except for the comptech.... problem is, it's hard to find em for under 500... i'd like to see a ballpark price that you'd like to toss the thing for. i have to put new tires, header system set up, and possibly a new clutch in my car soon.... so yeah, money's not growing on trees around here. gimme a price. email me a price, i'll give you an offer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

That is exactly what it looks like. Like I said, I bought it brand new for $549, and it is still practically brand new. I'd be willing to let it go for $400 + shipping. If you can make me a pretty reasonable offer near there, I'll consider it.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
just letting you know that the images are not showing up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts