Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a full black gsr interior, and i have an evo2 exhaust for sale. i will have pictures available upon request. the exhaust tip is scraped because the guy towing my car towed it instead of flatbedding it. so the exhaust is very negotiable. need these things gone, make some offers!!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You should just put pictures up on here, rather than sending them upon request.

A. Makes it easier on you because you only have to do it once
B. It's more likely people will be interested because they don't have to put forth as much effort since the pictures are already there for them

Just my .02. Good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
917 Posts
dibs on floor mats,... how much shipped to 53227WI , ill take the shift boot as well ')

·
Registered
800 Posts
PureTeg89 on Oct/10/07 said:
You should just put pictures up on here, rather than sending them upon request.

A. Makes it easier on you because you only have to do it once
B. It's more likely people will be interested because they don't have to put forth as much effort since the pictures are already there for them

Just my .02. Good luck on the sale!
I've NEVER understood why people say that. I would like to SEE what i'm BUYING without having to ASK to see it. I'm sure other people would like to see also. Just common sense.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Please PM with a price for the whole dash, door panels, center console, carpet, and headliner. Basically I want everything upfront except for the seats. Thanks.

Where are you located at as well?

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
...Um, what condition are the seats in, also--do you have the door panels? What condition are those in? Where are you located? How much is shipping to 22026?

Haha, lots of questions from me, thanks.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.