Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After so many years itz finally time for me to change cars. Like the title says itz a '95 4dr GSR

Exterior:
'98 Front Bumper + OEM Fog Lights
'98 Rear Bumper
'98 Tail Lights
'95 OEM GSR rims
Tint

Interior:
Ac Autotechnic S7 gauges
Custom Black N Blue Shift Boot
Custom Black N Blue E-Brake Boot
Stock Tan Interior Cloth

Engine:
NGK Spark Plug Wires
CPI Cold Air Intake
Pivot Grounding Wires
Pivot Volt Stabilizer

(Not on Car)
Custom 2.25in Piping W/ OBX Univeral Exhust

Sound:
Alpine Headunit
Front w/ Tweeters N Rear Kenwood Speakers
1 x 600 Watt Amp
2 x 1000 Watt Amp
2 x 1 Fard Caps
2 x Kicker CVR Subs
Custom Mounted Encloseure For The Amps
2 x Black Lights Mounted In Trunk

Suspension:
Ground Control Coilovers
Tokico Blue Struts
Front OEM GSR Strut Bar
Rear Type-R Style Strut Bar
Rear Bottom Type-R Strut Bar

Security:
Phyton Alarm
Custom Fuel Kill Switch

Lookin For $8000

Msg Me For Pixs
No LowBallers Locals oNLY

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
im not trying to sound mean or anything man but you are NOT going to get 8K regardless of mods with 160K miles... thats ALOT of miles for 8K lol. That car looks SO Freakin clean though, im sure youve invested alot of money. Good luck with your sale ! Exactly how i want my integra to look...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well it was just repainted. and it is a GSR that is still in excellent condition. so yea. also it is a '95 but u kno how hard it is to find '98 front bumper, rear bumper, tail light and fog lights all in good condition.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
CRZY_INTEG on Feb/01/06 said:
well it was just repainted. and it is a GSR that is still in excellent condition. so yea. also it is a '95 but u kno how hard it is to find '98 front bumper, rear bumper, tail light and fog lights all in good condition.

you gotta read what they already posted. Mods do not necessarily boost the value. high mileage + 12 year old. at your asking price you can honestly find a 98+ gsr with all the fittings already.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yea $8000 is way to much.

And the paint does not seem to be good quality, It can be the pictures also but it looks like it has alot of orange peel (rippley look)

So i can imagin that probably lowered its value some.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yeah, well we'll see what people offer you. The other thing that is killing you is that you have the tan interior... not as desired. If i were you i would put the stock shifter and pedals on.. that would make it look cleaner cuz those aftermarket ones are kinda nasty...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I find it funny how a bunch of people will crap on your price in this thread which make anyone who acually wants to buy it turn away.

Anyway i think your best bet would be to take out the system and your suspention and part those. Realistically you could recoup more then a grand and it won't take away from your "consumer value" at all.

Do you happen to have compression numbers on your engine? If they are still near stock outputs id post them to show that the engine doesn't reflect the high milage.

Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.