Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well i been tryin to sell this for a while, and i am still tryin to here goes agin, its a DC sports 4-2-1 ceramic header, 1 piece, i never installed it, bought it and then started reading on the website bout fitment issues and realized i got ripped off cuz i have a 2000 GSR and this is for a 94-99. i paid 250 for it and i am now asking 200 plus shipping, if in NJ or NY pick up is defintly an option. here are some pictures:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trust me i wish u had it as well...... i have been tryin to sell this since august, i am dieing to get rid of it, maybe because i never got pictures no one ever looked? hehe, hopefully this time people will look and respond.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea man, hey even if u dont have the money and know someone who does and isnt on the site let em know, i really wanna sell local

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Instead of eating that $50 you spent on it, just have a muffler shop weld an extension on it to make it fit. A 2" extension in 2" stainless steel pipe wouldn't be more than $40. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know i have thoguht about it, but the story gets more involved, recently my bad speeding record has led the insurance company to drop my ass, so now i am on state insurance, being that i am only 19 i had to ask my father to help out, so i am not really allowed to hook up the car, my insurance is no win the range of 7 grand. but if this thing wont sell by like end of summer i will probably just slap it on and try to convince him that its nuttin.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
if i get some money up real soon i'm definately into this one... i'd have to have it extended but its a pretty good price so we'll see. i'll letcha know

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Edz ur right i am sorry i forgot to add that picture in there

i love my digi cam

·
Registered
489 Posts
My friends changing his car back to stock and is willing to trade my stock one for his dc 4-1...will a dc 4-1 header from a 97 fit a 94?.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts