Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have up for sale is a Red 1995 GSR shell. The shell has a salvage title due to theft recovery. The body is in great condition. The bumper,driver side fender, and hood actually has new paint. It has full interior with the exception of have EF seats instead of integra seats. It is also missing the top portion of the center consule. Engine wise, everything is there except the engine/tranny(of course)lol. Also, the inside harness has been cut. So basically, instead of having 3 plugs for the ecu, there are a bunch of wires hanging out.

The main reason im selling the shell is because of time. Im 15 years old and got this shell to be a project car. I was hoping to get the car running before I got my license but the time is up. I get my license in 6 weeks and doubt i could get it running and registered by then. The only thing that is keeping this car from running is the spliced harness in the car. I had 3 options: fix the existing harness, get a new dash harness, or to sell the shell. I am choosing to sell it. If i had more time, i would of parted this car out. Im askin about $1000 but if anyone has offers, let me know. I do have one pic and will post more if requested. Thanks for your time gus, and let me know if anyone is interesed.

PIcs on pg.3
*SOLD* ...i miss it already

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You sure can get a pic, but i have to get a camera first. The harness is missing the plugs for the ecu. So instead of 3 plugs for the ecu, there are just wires becuase the plugs have been cut off.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
so basically, whoever buys it can go to a junk yard, cut the 3 plugs with wires still attached and solder them back together by color matching..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Thats exactly what i was going to do! I found a del sol connectors but this honda technician i know said that the colors dont match. If i do not sell this shell, i will just get gsr connectors and color match the wires. But if you dont want to color match, you could get a dash harness, but i dont see the point in that.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has 120,233 miles. Currently, the shell is sitting on my friend's rims, but the car will come with 1 fat five..and 3 se wheels. The only other thing i can think of that is missing is bumper lights.lol. Again, the seats are EF seats and not integra seats, but other than that, everything is there

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.