Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a few months ago before the site went down there was a post where we could find the sounds to exhaust systems, namely the Comptech Exhaust. Can anyone link me to those sound files? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I think you were the one that PMed me about it. I have them on my computer here at work. I'll send it to you if your inbox can hold a 3.5 meg file.

FYI-the file is too big for hotmail accounts.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
well these aren't like up close and personal exhaust clips but this is what my GReddy EVO sounds like...DoN"T LISTEN TO THE DECEMBER VIDS - The exhaust wasn;t connected that month

My Videos

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
maverick331 on Jul/10/02 said:
mmm do you think you could send it to me through AIM?
I will give you my sn
PM me ASAP so I can send it from work, since I have a T1 connection here.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
gurasek on Aug/23/02 said:
could you email that sound file to me as well
send it here:
[email protected]
Since I'd rather not e-mail it twenty times to those that have asked for it. I'll post a link of a video. The sound quality is actually much better than the three clips that I have, this movie is digital. Its also good because you get an idea of what the car sounds like when you're just "cruising" and then when the guy mashes it you really hear the car scream at WOT.

beware 56K modem users this is 4 megs.

movie of my car on the dyno
btw: setup consists of i/h/e....no silencer for this run.
Also, a big thanks to Fentoozler for hosting the vid.

·
Registered
655 Posts
hey blueteg, I was looking for this. with my new teg just around the corner, I didn't know if I wanted to stay with my greddy setup (which I'm happy with), or if I wanted to go ALL comptech.

I mean, I know I'm getting the icebox, the header... trying to decide between another EVO or the comptech exhaust. I'd like to see more pics of the comptech actually on the car so I can figure out ground clearence, angle of pipe, etc. and more importnatly sound. is it deep, mellow, and does it hold it without getting raspy and poppy at high rpms?

that's why I was wondering if you stil had that video, or pics or sound clips. anything you can post or get to me or TI, would be a GREAT help! Thanks a bunch man.

- Rob

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Click my sig there are pictures of my exhaust there. Or check out my exhaust silencer install, there are pics there as well.

apparently that link to my dyno pull doesn't work anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts