Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant really find anything here or elsewhere about exhaust/muffler shops in md. other than midas or meineke, where can i go to get exhaust work done? i want to flare out the collector on my header to 2.25 inches and then get that, and a new cat installed. in the future i might also want full custom pipes, i know altered atmosphere used to bend pipes right?
my main priority right now is flaring the header.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Rayco Auto Service

7998 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910

Phone: 301-588-8262
Fax: 301-588-2529

Muffler

Shocks

Seat Covers
Brakes

Tune-Up

Conventible Top
CV Joint

Clutch

Vinyl Top
Custom Pipe Bending

Headliner
Minor Engine Repairs

Restorations

Monday-Friday.7:30AM to 6:00PM
Saturday.7:30AM to 4:00PM

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I do exhaust work and custom piping. I usually TIG everything. But also have a MIG for certain jobs. I also dont see anyone flaring out a header flange, if its what I think your talking about. Either way send me a PM and we can discuss things further.

Sal

·
Registered
10 Posts
Extreme exhaust in Brooklyn md

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
xiLLtegRax on Sep/05/07 said:
anywhere near silver spring???

The place I recommended is pretty awesome. Call them and ask. It's in SS... Scroll to the top of the page.

edit// I took my car to Rayco to have a DC2 exhaust fit to my DB8, and they threw the car up on the lift, uninstalled, compared, measured, cut, welded, reinstalled, for a fair price. It wasn't a very long wait. This was 2 years ago but I see the place is still up and running and it's not surprising. I'd recommend them in a hot second.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TurboLSVtecTeg on Sep/05/07 said:
I do exhaust work and custom piping. I usually TIG everything. But also have a MIG for certain jobs. I also dont see anyone flaring out a header flange, if its what I think your talking about. Either way send me a PM and we can discuss things further.

Sal
PMed!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.