Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so I'm new too the forum and I joined it for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Too see if you guys can help me with my issue. So I bought a 96 4D LS Integra a while back and I keep having the same issues with the exhaust. So I bought the car straight piped and I've been setting some money aside too fix it. But on the exhaust right as it bends too go around the fuel tank, the exhaust touches the shield and makes that atrocious rattle. I've tried almost everything to get this rattling too stop haha. And I can't take the shield off too modify it because one of the bolts is stripped/rusted out entirely. So if you guys have any suggestions I can do that will hold it off till I get a exhaust that would be greatly appreciated thank you!

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
Hello, so I'm new too the forum and I joined it for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Too see if you guys can help me with my issue.
Sucks that you only joined because of an issue that you have, instead of wanting to collaborate with other owners.

Anyways, you could wrap that specific section where it's rubbing with exhaust/header wrap. That would be the cheapest alternative. I definitely do not recommend removing the shield. Its there for a reason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts