Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a bunch of threads about this, but I just need some advice as to what I should do with my personal situation, I have a yonaka exhaust for my 94 ls that is 2.25 and my cat is all rusty and ****ty so I’m looking into just getting some headers and a test pipe/ high flow cat and I’m reading everywhere that I should waste my money on getting a 2.25 header and test pipe that I should just get the 2.5 even if I’m not building the car now it will save in the long run if I want to down the road, should I just get the 2.5 header and reflange the test pipe/ cat or should I just buy the stuff that will bolt to the cat back? Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
3,835 Posts
No one can really answer this, as this is a question that's dependent on what your goals are, and how quick you want to achieve them. It's really up to you on when you personally want a 2.5" exhaust

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean the exhaust isn’t gonna give me a huge power gain but I also don’t really need it to so I think I’ll just buy the bolt on parts make my life a little easier thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts