Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ok question for you! I have done research on the situation and here is how it looks.

I want a Greddy EVO Cat-Back for my 2000 Integra RS. Now from what i've seen it wont fit but i talked to HKS Apex and Greddy and they all said it will fit.. here are some interesting facts:

Greddy said their exahust is 1994 - 1999
Apex said their exhaust is 1994 - 1999
HKS said their exhaust is 1994 - 2001!!

i called Greddy and Apex, they both said it will fit if you do flange modification to the exhaust to make it work wit hteh cat, and i called HKS they said that the 1994 is the same as the 2001 and that THEIR HIPER EXHAUST WILL FIT ALL OF THOSE YEARS!!

so im like WTF is upwit hthat, why would HKS fit and the others wont!??!

I then called back greddy to ask them what was up, and they said yes it will fit probobly but may need some minor modification that any exhaust shop can do..

so it looks like we'll order EVO anyways since it should be no problem, what im asking you guys to do is please help me with practicle experiance! Greddy sadi that the 2000+ GSR guys used RS exhausts on their cars but what i wanna know is 2000+ RS guys using the exhaust on THEIR car!! please help out, anyone with a 2000+ RS or LS with an exhaust please post and let me know what exhaust you have, and ANY modifications that were made to it to make it fit, thansk so much!!!

Talk to you guys later, thanks again for all your help!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah I really wouldn't worry about it soulchild... not too many people care about such things, unless of course they're T-I hall monitors.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
It's cool, I was hoping people would start catching on with that pic. The whole header fitament thing is now part of the Common Topics in this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok thanks guys, this is the guy taht was typing on integra man's account

so we're lookin at a 2000 RS will fit a GSR exhaust, so any exhaust system tahts for 2000+ gsr will fit and EVERY RS / LS exhaust is the same? perfect thanks guys! just wanna clairify

1 - 9 of 9 Posts