Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to the forums but I was hoping someone would be able to help me with an exhaust problem. while i was driving last night, the catalytic converter broke (or that's my bro's opinion) and I wanted some help on what should be done or how much it should cost. here are some pics:

any help would be great! thank you so much

if the pics arn't good enough, just say so, i'll take some more and post those too. thanks!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I would bring it to a muffler shop that gives free estimates. They will tell you what needs to be replaced and how much it costs. I believe "Speedy" gives free estimates if you have one in your city. Good luck with the repair.

·
Registered
87 Posts
if your strapped for cash they sell muffler repair kits that you put this spackling type stuff on some gauze looking stuff and wrap it around your break. you can get it at pretty much any auto parts store. itll last for quite a while or until you get the dough to get a replacement

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.