Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus bought my brand new muffler today

and i jus wanted to know if this would good. I'm replacing my stock exhaust pipe from the cat back with a custom muffler that will gradually get larger as it approaches the muffler. It will grow larger from the cat till it reaches the muffler will that be okay instead of a pipe that is at a set diameter.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
ehh don't like it, sorry not my style, but it's my opinion.

as for replacing your exhaust, look at the articles to see what's in your power goal. Usually, 2.25'' is decent enough for the many of us.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I used to like those kinds of exhausts, but now im into the singles..but other than that, i think it'd look good on the teg.

93-TeG

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everyone has the singles so i think this will look crazy on my teg. Muffler requires a 2.25" pipe but as i said earlier, the guy said that he is gonna have the pipe get larger as it comes to the back of the car where the muffler is so how will that affect me performance wise. I need to know tonite so i can tell him what i want done tomorrow....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I jus got the muffler installed on the teg. The sound is beautiful. I can really feel the difference between the old cracked and rusted pipe i had before with no muffler and the brand new pipe with performance muffler i have now. I will post pics of what the looks like now with the new muffler soon cuz right now it's snowing and you won't see it in its full beauty. The only complaint i have so far is the way it's positioned on my teg. If it was positioned a little differently i think it would look a hell of a lot better than it does right now. Anywayz pics to come soon so look out!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
What brand is that? As for the pipe, just get 2.25 all the way back. I hope you read the articles in case you plan on doing more?

·
Registered
780 Posts
DTM!!! I like them on cars that come with dual tipped mufflers, like preludes, but not my cup of tea on a teg. Show us those pix of urs!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts