Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where to get an exhaust bumper shield that prevents the exhaust from burning the bumper??? im getting an n1 and i dont want the piping to hang to low fso imma get a heat shield so i can put the exhaust a little higher. can anyone help me out? peace

·
Registered
224 Posts
um..u dont need shield..cause its not gonnaa make back fire and burn down ur bumper...if u really want it.make ur own ..go to homeD and buy some little metal..and BOOM..there is ur shield

·
Registered
368 Posts
Anyways, what do you think it would look like. I can't imagine a heat shield :-/. BTW, I have an N1, and mines right onto the bumper, it rubs and touches it, so unless yours is too, dun whine (btw my bumper is fine so far...)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ic ic my friend melted his bumper and lots of plastic got stuck to the canister. i just got my n-1 yesterday and it seems to be pretty good.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I know what you are talking about, it's like a piece of aluminum or some other flexible metal that sits on top of the paint/bumper. Been a long time since I've seen something like that, I don't remember where you can find one.

one place to look is some people use the same thing when they vent their wastegates out their front bumpers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts