Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a clutch from a 94 Civic Si fit on a 95 Integra GSR? I have access to an Excedy Stage 1 Clutch pretty cheap and want to know if my integ will like it.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoa... i think MD made a little error... very little. For some reason I feel bad pointing it out, but for the sake of correcting misinformation, I will.

integra 94-01 #08-800B

civic SOHC 92-00 #08-801A

Thanks for the info either way MD... glad I checked and didn't take your word for it though.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
yeah I misread the year on your friend's civic...sorry about that...the 94 civics had the d16z6 sohc vtec don't have the b16a dohc vtec engine. basically any civic with a bseries dohc vtec engine can use a bseries b18c dohc vtec clutch in the exedy line up.

that's why I put the link up. I don't guess and listen to other people without confirmation...the fact that the website listed the part numbers was good. anyway I guess you're SOL (sh*t out of luck). Why not get an Exedy clutch anyway. They're not bad for basically a bolt-ons only motor that doesn't make a relatively huge amount of torque.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Booya MD! that's what I'm planning on doing now. Just wanted to check. Thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts