Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my god..this guy played the dirty ass trick ever..his TI name is aznpkboy69 ...first we made a deal and we both agreed to trade tailights and send to each other house...i got his address and he got mine...he told me to send mine and he'll send his...the next day i wanted to talk to him to make sure b4 i send mine....but then i didnt see him on for the whole day...and the next day...i went on my other sn..and i saw his ass on..but he wasnt on my other sn...i know for sure he blocked me to get away..cuz he think that i already send it..and tried to get away by blocking me...so i imed him and he told me he didnt blocked me and that he already send his tailights by 1 day express..and three days later...it still didnt come....i just went on my other sn and imed him...and he blocked me again....i went on my lil bro's sn..and see his ass on..that prove that he just blocked 2 of my sn...this guy is so damn LAME!! people please banned him...this guy played the dirtest trick

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
There is a buyer/seller rating here that you as well as everyone else should take advantage of.

The more everyone uses it, the better TI's member will be able to judge a good buyer/seller before the transaction takes place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.