Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i realized that i do not have a cap on the "evaportive emission(EVAP) purge control solenoid value" as stated on the manuel
How important is it? what is the purpose

I changed your title so that it's more descriptive. Please try harder next time.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Does anyone know where the purge control solenoid is located on a 1995 Acura Integra LS? My car wont restart after it reaches operating temp. It'll crank but won't fire up. A tech at Honda/Acura said that it should be replaced because it could be stuck open and allowing fuel vapors to flood intake. Thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
when it does fire up, it sputters and when it clears up, a lot of black smoke comes out the tailpipe. If the engine cools down for about 15 minutes, it'll fire right up and it never does it when it's cold. I've changed out the main relay, dist. cap, rotor, ignitor, plugs, plug wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure reg. and it still dies it. It's driving me crazy. That's what one of the techs said, that it should be replaced. Does anyone know where I can find this online? I've looked around and can't find it. Dealership price is just way too expensive. Thanks, I appreciate the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.