Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have pics of this installed on their car? I was wondering how it mounts, over the glass or under in the cluster?

I didnt know where to post this, so the mods can fix it need be.

this is a pic of what I am talking about if u dont know. pic

thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
DeadLock23 on Aug/31/02 said:
Please refrain from doing this. Understand that if anyone who read this post knew the answer or had a pic they probably would be more than willing to show you. It is a weekend, a holiday one at that, and the boards are really slow compared to what they are during the week. Give people time, you'll get an answer.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
True, as for the question I think it just goes over the gauges but I'm sure you take off the glass/plastic cover from the housing. Replacing it with the euro one.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tegman01 there is diff if I kept posting over and over I just needed to know and asked not a big deal, I replied to my own post no one died, so relax.

"Please refrain from doing this"
- I didnt do anything wrong.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had a white one like that. It replaces the plastic cover and fits in the stock spots where you remove the plastic ones. I have a white one for sale if you're interested in that color.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks jaydub55, why are u selling it? u didnt like the look, did it look out of place, because I wanna buy a carbon fiber one, but i dont wanna get it without seeing it installed first.

·
Registered
476 Posts
i got the carbon fiber ones.. they look pretty good.. i have a pic but i don't have a scanner.. but its nice if your goin for that style.. i dunno the colored ones didn't appeal to me.. so i got the cf's.. look good..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really liked the look of the white one. My teg was stolen and stripped so I took everything off of value and am trying to sell them. There was a few things they didn't take that i'm trying to get rid of. It looked nice though. I like the way it sits in there compared to the flat ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts