Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
clear corners = reflextive lens on the side

euro clears = completely clear lens, reflective metal inside.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Someone help me here...I got the clears with blue bulbs and still one side looks clear and the other has a yellow shade to it?!? dont really understand it. Please help...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Quote: Bman on Sep/06/02Someone help me here...I got the clears with blue bulbs and still one side looks clear and the other has a yellow shade to it?!? dont really understand it. Please help...[/QUOTE]
yeah, that's how it will always look. it is because that bulb that looks yellowish is a dual filament bulb, so when it is on all the time it looks yellowish, but at night when you turn on your blinker it will look hyper white...i have yet to meet a person who has found a bulb that is white and not yellowish...that was the main reason why i put amber bulbs in with my clear lenses, looks better in my opinion...

here is a picture with my euro clear corners with amber bulbs...you can see the amber reflection..

and here is a close up picture for you who want to see euro clear lenses

·
Registered
368 Posts
Euros look good on G3's.
Clears look good on G2's because it matches the pattern of the headlight plastic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do they make clear corners for 94-97 models? By the way this is my first post so sorry if that's a question that has been asked before.. and also, would the corners fit on a 4 door, or they make specific ones for the sedan?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
welcome healage!

to answer your questions - yes they do have clear corners for 94-97...you can find them EVERYWHERE. And there is no difference in the front fascia of the 2 and 4-door tegs. The taillights on the other hand...that's a whole other story...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts