Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea how much I could expect to pay for a new front windshield, hood, and maybe even the roof. Im looking at a GSR that has that damage and would like to get an estimate. Or if anyone is selling any of this. Also a fender and bumper is needed. Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No somethign fell on it. Its not bad just a little creased if you look at the right angle. But anyone have an idea how much a new windshield would cost, this one is cracked. $200? safe to say?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
i'd think brand new would cost more than $200... i'm gonna guestimate $400 minimum

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well its a 94 GSR. 160k miles on it. AEM CAI, dc sport header, apexi n1 exhaust, skunk2 intake mani, stage 3 clutchmasters clutch. He owned it for 30k miles. Ran 14.9. What do you guys think its worth. Needs the above stated, but Im nto all about looks I just want something to have fun with. And I plan on rebuilding the engine as it needs it anyway.

·
Registered
318 Posts
ya 200$ is norm for a cheap one that is what i paid and it chips all the time the roof would have to be fixed by a body shop depending
for oem fenders just bend over for that one

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you care about your car please get a OEM glass or PPG. There are many otyher windshields that are less exspensive but fit like chit.
Trust me I know, I replace glass on cars for a living.

Try Triumph auto glass for pricing.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well not neccessarily a brand new one then, maybe one from a junkyard. I have time to wait, I do have another car to use in the time being. im late to class, later.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I dont know how far you are from the Bronx, but that's where my father takes any of our cars if we have a broken windshield. Behind Yankee stadium, but I can't remember exactly where.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Wel, I just replaced my whole front end:
Windshield - 144 NEW installed (they came to my house)
Both mirrors 98-01 - 60 Powered
Moonroof - 160 excellent condt.
fenders - 100
hood - 100
front bumper and headlights 98-01 - 500
excelent condt.
and a rear bumper 98-01 - 200 excellent condt.
I got all of this off a guy that I met on ebay... if his prices seem good to you let me know and I will get a hold of him for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts