Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of ETCG and over the years I have been one of his students.
Last week on "bring a trailer auctions" Eric placed a bid on this black Type R Integra..... and lost due to technical difficulties, lol. He is just like we were when that special teg entered our lives. Just like a kid in a candy store. His enthusiasm with his itr is infectious.

Remember I said he lost the bid, so how did Eric wind up with this car? And what other things did he have in common with said itr? Hummm watch the utube videos and see how he finally wound up with the itr and how he's going to start his project " Black Beard" ahrr ye matie.
Also he's had a 2001 silver GSR for a few years, but the itr is one of his dream cars. Be sure to take note this was a 1 owner 150k car and was only used for a special time of the year, you'll never guess what for, I about came unglued when he said...... ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm lucky enough to own a 1998 UK DC2-R so I understand exactly where he's coming from. He truly is like a kid in a sweet shop ???

·
Super Moderator
14,175 Posts
It's not the only R I've heard of being used as a winter car and it's a damn shame. Idiots.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah Tony I feel the same way.
As wealth rises, common sence goes the opposite direction for some. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts