Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought I would clear something up. I was a little confused on whether or not you needed a front camber kit in order to run 15x8 +25 wheels. And you really don't.

The natural camber that will occur from lowering your car (slammed on the ground) will be enough to fit the wheels with minimal rubbing at full lock. This being said it would be best if you had coilovers with dampening adjustment so you can go much stiffer to prevent rubbing.

I am still going to install one, because it cant hurt to replace the ball joint and bushings.

Parts list:

Ksport coilovers
BWR rear camber kit
BWR rear LCA
God speed front lower control arms
Enkei 92 15x8 +25 195/50r15

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,598 Posts
Are you asking a question, or advice? Not sure I understand the point of the post.

·
Administrator
3,598 Posts
Advice, because i had the same question when i was deciding on wheels.
Ok.....???

Advice on what? Your original post has nothing in it that you're seeking advice for. You make a few statements above, and then follow it up with a parts list.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Parts list:

Ksport coilovers
BWR rear camber kit
BWR rear LCA
God speed front lower control arms
Enkei 92 15x8 +25 195/50r15
I asked in another post about running 195/45's on 15x8's. since your tires are 50 series which are even narrower, I guess you can probably tell me- did you have have trouble getting them mounted due to the fact that they are (technically) stretched? like did you have to hit them with a cheetah tank or anything? were you able to just get a normal tire shop to mount them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts