Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first off, I am somewhat new to the Honda/Acura scene. I have a '95 Integra Special Edition. It has stock everything except performance spark plugs and spark plug wires. (Which I'm sure is boosting my hp to unknown heights.) But I am wanting to turn this car into the car I know it can be. I am wanting to put a B18C5 engine in it. I guess my question is what all do I need for the swap? Parts wise not tool wise. Thank you all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Addition: Also is this the right engine for the job or is there a better one. And where would I get said engine.

·
Administrator
3,653 Posts
Moved your thread from the "Detailing" forum, to the "Third Generation" forum.

If I can make a recommendation:

Please search first before creating a new thread. These cars are 25-30+yrs old, and this site has been around since 2002. This question has been asked numerous times in the past. While myself and the other members are always here to assist, we want to be sure that members do their diligence in researching first, then asking if there's something specific that you don't understand. Not only are you being resourceful in doing so, but you're also learning and gaining knowledge at the same time. I've owned my Integra since 2004, and I can tell you that there have been countless hours spent researching to reach a specific goal. We want to assist, but we also don't want to "spoon-feed", if that makes sense?

To answer your 2nd question, another alternative would be a K-Swap.

Here are some searchable links:
Team Integra Search: Search B18C5 Swap
Team Integra Search: Search K Swap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.