Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I got a 2000 auto integ and theres like a bunch of **** wrong with it so I havent even been driving it at all recently. I am gonna come into some money so I am thinking about swappin out the non vtec engine in it. Im thinking of getting a manual trans k20. So i just want some advice because I have very little knowlege. There is a JDM engine shop in the city near me I just don't really know what prices are and if It would even be a good idea in the first place.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey so I got a 2000 auto integ and theres like a bunch of **** wrong with it so I havent even been driving it at all recently. I am gonna come into some money so I am thinking about swappin out the non vtec engine in it. Im thinking of getting a manual trans k20. So i just want some advice because I have very little knowlege. There is a JDM engine shop in the city near me I just don't really know what prices are and if It would even be a good idea in the first place.
YouTube. Theres a really good video on someone k swapping their integra. Just search for k swap

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
You haven't stated what advice you're looking for. Installing it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You haven't stated what advice you're looking for. Installing it?
Well i'm wondering how much its gonna cost to pay someone to do it and if i need to build the engine first. I don't have a ton of money so im wondering if i can get the new engine in my car then start building it. my celing is 5k. i just want some advice about it because I don't want to make any rookie mistakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts