Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 Acura Integra b18b1. T3/t4 turbo with hondata s300 v3 engine management. Recently got the car tuned and after getting car tuned the engine runs as did before (more powerful now) the issue now is that when driving the vehicle the engine is operating as it should. Then when an electrical load (headlights,cooling fan, etc.) is actuated the idle drops and engine starts bogging also instead of -20 vacuum on the boost gauge its showing -17. So far I’ve checked the battery (new) with no electrical load it’s reading 14.6 volts with engine running, when headlights are turned on it’s reading 14.3 volts. This to me seems okay. I checked battery terminals and ground wire for battery, all are tight. Could this issue be due to the tune? Tuner installed new spark plugs (ngk iridium) also put a new main relay in.

·
Administrator
3,606 Posts
Go into Hondata. Then, "parameters". Then, "idle". From here, up your IAC Duty Cycle a notch or two. Then click "Online" at the top, then click "Upload. See how it reacts after your headlights or another accessory is turned on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will try this tonight. I tried adjusting the idle. Will this actually adjust the throttle body due to an electrical load?

·
Administrator
3,606 Posts
Will try this tonight. I tried adjusting the idle. Will this actually adjust the throttle body due to an electrical load?
You don't want to do anything else, but attempting to adjust the duty cycle to the IAC valve.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turned the IAC duty cycle up 2 notches and this did not fix it. Any other ideas? Also I noticed the ground that goes from the valve cover to the core supports was removed. Before time I drove the vehicle and it did not have this issue btw

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: swapped a known good eld into the vehicle and didn’t repair issue. Swapped main relay out and still didn’t repair issue. Disconnected alternator connector and attempted to see if issue was still there. It is. I’m not sure where to go

1 - 7 of 7 Posts