Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i see those ichiban engine dess up kits at circuit city all the time. i was wondering if this things look good at all on our g2's or if they even fit the hoses right? whats your guys opinion on them?

·
Registered
273 Posts
well i've never really done the hose dress up kit myself..but i've put the wire loom plastic dress up kit on my friends civic..it looks clean.the wire loom is red with a matching red AEM cold air so it looks nice..i always have a friend with an accord and he did blue wire loom and painted his valve cover the matching blue and it looks nice..i dont kno how the hoses would work..it seems more nicer but never really got a chance to look at how things like that work..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply i have blue vacuum hoses, wire looms, and my inake is chrome along with my valve cover. so the chrome and blue dress up kit for the hoses is what i wanted next

·
Registered
874 Posts
"i think its rice when its the only thing you do, but if it matches with other sutff, go ahead and do it."

even though I agree...if feels like there's something shallow about that ^

give it a try if it's worth the money TO YOU...I personally would save that money for a future exhaust system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.