Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wsup everyone.. should i get this which is the "universal" part that is just the bushings only, or go with the set that has the bushings and the bolts that is made for my car? the universal one is cheaper because its just the bushings. i was thinking of just gettin this because the bolt on my car is fine, i just need to replace the bushings. do you guys think the bushings-only kit will fit, or save the hassle and get go straight with the bushings and bolts kit??

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey guys, I ordered the Hyper Flex Master Kit for my 95 GSR. My stabilizer links broke while installing at the shop, so now they say I need to get the links from Acura. The set comes with these stabilizer links, but the shop says that they dont fit? Is there a special way to get these installed?

IF there isnt, I'll have to get the links from Acura.

Please help, cuz I dont want to spend any more money since these parts are included in the kit.

Anyone with this kit install the stabilizer links?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
The GSR front sway bar doesn't use poly bushings and bolts like the RS/LS/GS. It doesn't have any bushings, its just a spherical joint.

So there really is nothing that the hyperflex kits can replace with polyurethane.

Unfortunetly you will have to get the links from acura.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks alot for the quick reply, cuz i'll be needing to go to Acura and get the part.

So that front swaybar link is different for the GSR to the non-GSR right?

I just didnt want to feel ripped off cuz the kit comes with one.

Thanks again!

PS. We are talking about the same part, front swaybar link, right?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Yeah, the front swaybar endlink is different than the RS/LS/GS.

Trying to help my brother out, I ordered a set of neuspeed front swaybar bushings and endlinks since his drivers side was bent.

Upon getting under the car, I noticed that the neuspeed kit came with the endlinks for my car (which I had bought and installed when I first bought my RS), and that his were different.

So the GSR swaybar endlinks are most definetly different than the non-gsr. The non-gsr's are pretty much just a straight bolt with four bushings. The GSR has no bushings, and is a spherical joint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts