Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, the title says it. my emblems were taken last week and this week, it happenened again at the same day at the same time. this is gettting ridiculous b/c i have parked my car outside of my house for the past 2 and a half years and no one has messed w/the emblems. should i wait for a third time to get revenge? should i shave the emblems? or should i just leave it as is? any comments welcome.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Lol you have some hardcore bada$$'s on your hands there pal, stealing emblems. Good thing they didn't do anything else to your car. I would shave them off, they can't take anything if theres nothing there

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
i'd go get a cheap set. and wait for them. then get them dumb kids. then after you beat them to death/do whatever you want, shave them thats what i would do anyways.

·
Registered
474 Posts
^!!! +100 Id stake out your car. Just hide in some bushes with some beer and grab those n00bs when they come by and scare the hell out of them!

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Newport_Teg on Jan/28/06 said:
^!!! +100 Id stake out your car. Just hide in some bushes with some beer and grab those n00bs when they come by and scare the hell out of them!
what if they decide to not come that one day, the next day they come, u'll be drunk off ur ass from drinking the whole day before. then u wont be able to chase after em either.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
yea, dont get jumped. if u wana spend some money, i'd go with appoximity sensor from DEI for ur alarm. it goes off every time someone gets within 6 inches of ur car. they dont even have to touch it. it'll scare em off for sure. only connect it when ur near ur house tho, cuz its annoying as hell having it armed in a parking lot, goes off every 2 mins.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha damn these are some funny ass comments. seriously, i might get that DEI sensor. btw, its not illegal if they get mysteriously beaten up on my property right, since they're trespassing?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
someone (surferx?) once put razor blades underneath his emblems so that when someone tried to pry them up with their fingers they cut themselves.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no, its never extreme when someone trespasses and harasses your property, let alone a three of them. camera seems like a like a good idea. how about an "auto-start" in reverse?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
00integLS on Jan/28/06 said:
Isn't that a little extreme?
People kept stealing his OEM type r A's, i dont think they are nearly as cheap as the replica ones sold on ebay.

Plus if someone kept harassing my type r i would get pretty pissed about it too!

on the other hand if someone stole the emblems off of my LS i probably wouldnt even replace them.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
as what others said, hang out and wait for them.

and if its kids on a bicycle, chase them down. trash their bikes, and slap them a couple times, then shave their heads.
if its an older teen or something, beat them with a stick break their index fingers, so it will be harder for them to steal for a while.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Redline94LS on Sep/29/04 said:
lol

one thing i have NEVER seen is to make an indent in the bumper of the acura symbol and have the symbol fit flush in the indent. u could run ur hand over it and never hit the side of the symbol. that would be steal proof unless they took a sledge hammer to ur bumper...
that doesn't seem like a bad idea. someone should try to DIY that. well, i chased them down but i saw them drive off pretty fast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.