Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently i had and inspection done on my car and the mechanic told me that my battery was running low. i didnt really do anything about it until one morning when it wouldnt start at all. i figured that it was time to get a new battery. after installing the new battery, the car started up just fine so i figured that my car should run fine. this morning i drove to school. we have open lunch at my school (meaning we can leave school grounds during lunch) but when i got in my car and tried to start it, it wouldn't start. there were no sounds whatsoever coming from the engine and when i tried it again the lights on my head unit went out (there is usually a clock displayed when its off). it had the same kind of problems that it had with the old battery. i figured that there was nothing i could do about it at that time so i planned to take a look at it after school.

so i waited til after school and when i tried it it started running again. so im thinking... wtf is wrong with my car....

i think it may be the alternator, but im not sure.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ps, i drive a 95 ls...

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
could be the alternator. could also be a short somewhere draining your battery. could be several other things too. get it checked out by a pro, unless you know what to look for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts