Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i need you help.
I have a 1998 Integra Gs 2dr, A/t. I'm having serious electrical problems. First my battery leaked, i had that replaced. Now the every time i step on the brake, my parking lights up front come on. At night with the light on the brake light stay constantly on and can't tell when i'm stopping. The third brake bar is also on constantly. Any help would be greatly appreicated. i know the car had an alarm from the factory, but it was take off when i purchased the car. Is that a possiblity. Sorry for the long post, but i really need help. thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
some kind of way your entire car is being grounded out. I had this happen when I tried to put those ELD replacement bulbs I would step on the brake and the parking lights would come on and all kinds of other weird electrical sh*t. The lights were causing the enitre car to ground. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
The car is not grounded out, but shorted. This means you may have two or more wires getting power from one source.

If your parking lights in the front come on when you press the breake pedal, then you should check to see if any wires are shorted (hint: start at the brake and front parking lights).

Light on the brake? Do you mean E-brake light? If so check your E-brake to see if its still on. Even slightly it'll keep the light on. Also do the same thing there. This time, my guess would to start at the indicator light and follow it to see where the problem is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts