Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up members, i want to put a electric oil pressure gauge in my car, but i have no idea where to start, i have looked on here and could find nothing for the install of an electric oil pressure gauge..... will someone please provide me with the how to install an electric oil pressure gauge and what i will all need to do this.

Thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
ill be doing this probably in less than a week, i guess ill do a DIY about it when i do, but all i can tell you is that the metal sender unit that came with the gauge need to hook up the oil pressure sender unit on the car, so look up where thats located. and from there its all the electrical wiring.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Endyn's advice

^^^^^a great tip from endyn read before you attempt it, other than that larry suggested to me back when i was doing my engine build to just use a sand which plate in-between the block and filter, since i was going to use their pluming kit.

you can find your constant 12v, accessory, & illumination wires at the fuse box Here in the T-I articles other than that you just mount your gauge into your pod run your wires up there and you're good to go

-Jose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Ramirez428
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing