Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that the drop will look lower on the rear and higher on the front with integras?

Also if anyone has eibach springs please tell me if it looks good and if you got the pro kit or the sport. I want to know if I do decide to get them how low will it be? and can you ride it in the cold winters of canada

·
Registered
561 Posts
Cold winters of ontario!? LMAO

I talked to guys in Calgary where they get real snow (and dont call the army), anyways they say its fine. Just use your head and carry some shovels and maybe kitty liter or something.

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts

eibach pro kit on 17's.its hard to tell because the wheel is turned but its pretty much even. The gap isnt the same(very close though) but the height from the ground is.

more pics

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
surfer those are 16's right??

·
Registered
631 Posts
i got sportlines on stock shocks (which will be changed to GC's and AGX's after my tax return) check my profile or sig for pics. Remember though, the highest point of the rear wheel arc is lower on the body than the the highest point in the front adding a lil more to the "lower in the back than the front" look.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Quote: Remember though, the highest point of the rear wheel arc is lower on the body than the the highest point in the front adding a lil more to the "lower in the back than the front" look.[/QUOTE]
Hit the nail on the head, that's all it is. The springs are an even drop. I have them as well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey tony, whats your image station password? Wanted to peep your rie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts