Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Yes, I'm a new member, and I'm sorry that my first post is the one that's begging for assistance...

I had an Eibach pro system (that's the pro kit with the eibach pro dampers) installed yesterday on my G3 by a performance shop. What should have taken them two hours took four, since apparently there were some clunking and thumping noises coming from the rear that they couldn't get rid of even after three repeated installations. By then it was near closing time so they sent me home for the day with promises to let me return the next day (today, 2/01) and hopefully solve the problem.

The drive home wasn't the smooth ride all the reviewers claim to have--I was bumping and bouncing all over the place, and from what I can tell it's even worse in the rear than in the front. Low speeds, high speeds, I can feel every bump; the dampers don't appear to be damping anything. At its worse it's like riding a pogo stick.

I wonder, do I have defective dampers, or are the springs to blame? Or am I just being a wimp (I've never really spent a lot of time riding in lowered cars before)? Can anyone with a prokit AND eibach dampers relate to my problems?

I am grateful for any advice you can give.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Take it back to the shop. Like the person above said, the ride comfort should be pretty close to stock. It's pretty hard to install them wrong so something may be wrong with the dampeners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.