Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew the specs on these? They are actual true coilovers , not the springs. I called Eibach , but no dice. They have no info at their technical line. So if anybody has the info on these ( spring rate , progressive , linear ) would be very helpful thanks . And yes i searched / checked on the spring/coilover specs.

eibach part number 4020.711

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing about these eibach pro-street-s coilovers. I wanted to know if anyone with a teg has them installed and can give us an idea how they feel on the road. I'm looking to purchase some coilovers real soon and was debating on these coilovers or just go tein ss. If anyone has any information please let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That Thread is very helpful and gives me a great idea on how they feel once on the car. does anyone know if these are available with the pillowball mounts included?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Integrated341 on Jan/31/07 said:
That Thread is very helpful and gives me a great idea on how they feel once on the car. does anyone know if these are available with the pillowball mounts included?
Hey I've actually been looking into every possible site to find the lowest possible price for these coilovers and found them at drivewire for $860 shipped. Here's the link:

http://www.drivewire.com/performanceparts/eibach/acuraintegracoilover.html

Unfortunately these do not come with pillowball uppermounts anywhere I've been looking. You can just reuse your stock top hats on them. Also here is an install link on honda-tech on a civic:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1415242

I have these coilovers sitting right here next to me and about to be installed on Saturday! If you want any more info. (how they ride/install questions/questions in general) just pm me cause I'm gonna be installing them soon! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
13 Posts
aSilvrHaze on Feb/03/07 said:
no
edit: but they do make a plus model, eibach multi-pro street i believe it was. and that has adj dampening

Ah true......but if I'm not mistaken the multi-pro callaways are for corvettes
Anyways........I did get these installed this past weekend and they ride great! There is little to no roll on turns(will be even less when my itr rear sway is put on!). At first I was skeptical after the install and test ride going down a straightway, but when i put in a hard turn I was very impressed. It had a very flat feel and you could tell the roll was kicked in the balls by eibach! They don't ride very harsh at all....bumps are very tolerable, but that doesn't mean that they don't glue you to the road. I can't wait to get the itr rear sway installed to go along with these coilovers. Any other questions about them please feel free to pm me. Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
13 Posts
CrankyHippo on Feb/06/07 said:
sweet thanks for keepin us posted, im considering these coil-overs for my set up. Can't wait to hear how they par with the sway =D
Yeah bro I finally installed the itr rear sway + ASR subframe brace! It was immediately noticeable in the steering response and cornering. Tonight when I left work I took a corner hard in the parking lot and was surprised at how responsive the car was to it......on the next turn is where I really noticed the capabilities of my new suspension! I noticed that I with the responsiveness of the car I was taking the turn almost too soon and almost felt as if I could have lost some traction in the rear (this was very slight though). Now I believe that my tires are the weaker part of my setup. Any other questions about these coilovers/setup I would be glad to answer. Hope this helps in those considering buying these awesome coilovers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
CrankyHippo on Feb/09/07 said:
nice sounds like a good ride, did you go with the usdm itr sway? how long did the install take with both the coil-overs + sway?
Sorry about the late response, but I've been outta town. Yes! it is a very nice ride! I put on the jdm itr rear sway which I believe is 23mm thick. We didn't have a lift to install the coilovers or the proper tools(had to run to autozone a couple of times) so it took about 7hrs to install them. Also a lot of the bolts were being stupid. I dont see why it shouldn't take 3hrs or less with the proper tools and a breaker bar.
The sway took about 3hrs, but then again I installed it on my own and my drill wouldn't drill through the subframe properly for the asr subframe brace. Other than that it was a breeze. Any other questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.