Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 si with 2000 Gsr motor, i recently installed hondata v3 on a p72. So to get it out of th way before people say CEL on ? No sense the ecu was reset and has a basemap. It was doing it before the s300, started 1 month ago. I'd drive the car it would drive normal then while im pressing the gas it wont accelerate , but you are hearing the sunction from the TB or the intake. then all of the sudden the power comes back and accelerates, after 5-10 sec same thing happen over and over. I just replaced the spark plugs, while replacing them i notice theres oil in the holes and on top of the valve cover, i read online its the O rings on the spark plugs, (just ordered them). Would that cause the motor to lose power and come back sense there is oil on the bottom of the spark plugs? also it was a hack job when i bought the car the previous owner half assed the swap. O2 sensor is not connected i need to 4 wire the o2 sensor to the ecu, but i read online the colors and th subharness for the o2 sensor from rywire wire colors are BLACK, RED, GREEN, White, can anybody tell me which pins to hook them up onto the p72? before the ecu reset i was having a few CEL on but even with them on the problem recently occured. CEL were TPS, Knock sensor (which i have to get the little pin for the wire to plug in the ecu pin out) and Code 41 Heated oxygen sensor heater. thanks in advance

·
Registered
208 Posts
well if tps is wrong then there's your issue with the hesitant power, ecu doesnt know your flooring it. replace tps, calibrate it right then try it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I had cel for TPS then i replaced it with brand new one CEL still on. and how do i calibrate it, ive seen those pics where you stick a paperclip in one of the wires for the tps and you touch it with a multi meter while the black is on ground (my battery is in the trunk so i touch it to alternator ground) but it always reads like 13 then goes negative.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks that DIY looks way better then the one on HT, ill get to it tomorow.
Does anybody know the Ecu pinouts for 4wire o2 sensor on p72 ? THE FFtech colors are slightly different. Rywire o2 extension wire colors are red black , green, white

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok found the problem, ,it was the o2 sensor , i ripped it out of the ecu and the car stopped losing power , i don't know why it caused this maybe wired the wrong pins in ecu, and also i try calibrating the TPS i did the yellow and green wire, found constituency and 5.03v running all the time but when i got to doing the red wire it had 000v i played with it for an hour and most i got it to was .11v

1 - 6 of 6 Posts