Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need to buy ASAP the (2) inner brackets for the rear sway bar the one that mounts to the body. Acura does not sell this part but I don't know if the USDM ITR is the same size brackets I need?

Here is a picture on what I need with a arrow pointing at it

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to let every one know I did finally mount the sway bar but it was not an easy task for me and (4) of my shop crew. I can take pics of it and the mounting points just for future reference.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^I did use the BSQ/Beaks Kit but we notice one bolt is different then the other on each side of the mounting points, my shop told me to take it easy on the turns it might tear out my subframe. I take pics once the weather clear up.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
isnt the reason you get a sway bar is so you can take faster corners and handle better overall? lol.

thats like a paint shop saying " yeah its good, just dont look at it or itll look like ****"

or "yup, your new front en dis all installed, just be careful cuz it might fall off."

just thought them saying not to take corners too fast was kinda ****ty since thats the whole point.

but good job, that mustve been a sone of a *****

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
BSQ kit works just fine in preventing subframe tearout. That washer that goes into the subframe on the other side is pretty big, you'll need a lot more force than a sway bar to force that thing to bend the subframe, let alone tear it out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.