Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title is strange but hear me out. If there is already an answer to this then just send it my way. I’m building an obd2 b18b1, preparing for turbo. I’m getting a chipped obd1 ecu for hondata along with an obd1 to obd2 conversion harness. My question is: with a chipped obd1 with converter to obd2 (supposed to be plug and play), will obd2 specked injectors and other parts still be usable? Couldn’t find answers on the forums.

·
Administrator
3,583 Posts
The title is strange but hear me out. If there is already an answer to this then just send it my way. I’m building an obd2 b18b1, preparing for turbo. I’m getting a chipped obd1 ecu for hondata along with an obd1 to obd2 conversion harness. My question is: with a chipped obd1 with converter to obd2 (supposed to be plug and play), will obd2 specked injectors and other parts still be usable? Couldn’t find answers on the forums.
Yes, other than upgrading for the purpose of additional fuel, the "type" won't change.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, other than upgrading for the purpose of additional fuel, the "type" won't change.
Alright, I’ve been getting the same answers. Thank you for the confirmation bud, it helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
96matteggy
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing