Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, WildRice here, Man I haven't posted in a looonng time! I guess after you get rid of an integra it's kinda like you forget to come back to the BadA$$ TI Site!

Anyway STAY AWAY from this seller:xtreme_411
Business name is "Xtreme Concepts"
I paid for an Ingalls Camber kit and never got it, more than 2 weeks ago, they don't even bother to answer my emails or phone calls. I filed disputes but they don't reply to them. They STOLE $150 from me
!!!!

If you see that seller BACK CLICK, stay away!

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
man that sucks.

you lower the civic?? hows that thing coming along.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha hey man you remember who I am, HEHE!

Yeah I lowered the Civic finally, GoldLine springs, I know you all probably never heard of this brand but they got good reviews from other 7th gen civic owners so i bought them, $112 shipped brand new, 1.5" drop, It looks 100% better but the rear camber is off really bad, the front are fine cause the front uses MacPherson struts.
Enough talking about my civic on an Integra forum....

later tegs

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was scammed out of $300 from a TI Member, I guess you just can't trust anyone anymore. I buy all my parts local now, dont have enough money to take any chances.

·
Registered
392 Posts
dude that sucks, u should file a complaint from ebay. i only buy items from people with a high amount of positives.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
did you talk to the owner from xtreme concepts, i have had about 7-10 transactions from them and never had a problem. i think his name is chad, is it the shop from illinois?

·
Registered
940 Posts
The way you should do it, is pay them like 20%-30% of the total price, and when you receive the item, finish off the 70-80% of the money, there's plenty of companies out there that will hold your money in their hands, and wont give it to the seller untill you receive the item, if you get it, money goes to seller, if u dont, back to you

-edit- i think they charge you a small fee tho, but better safe than sorry huh?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
hey wildrice long time no see man. hope your havin alot of fun in that civic. and thanks for the notice.
BTW COME AROUND MORE OFTEN. lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
Man that sucks, I once bought a oem type r lip from someone off ebay. Tooks those fools 6 months to ship it to me. I was pissed. Wish I could remember their name though.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
one word--escrow. if you dont know what escrow is, then its your own fault for getting scammed. and its a shame that more people dont use it.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
two things you should look out for when buying from ebay

1. make sure the seller has a good selling history
2. id prefer using paypal because if the seller doesnt send the item within the time period provided paypal will put a block on there account adn return your money until you recieve. ya ya i left a lot of the details out with paypal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts