Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling a pair of black ebay racing seats bought for 300 shipped, have brackets and never been used, selling the integra and not puttin em in my a6, just need them out

200 obo

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Wow, good price for racing seats, how comfortable are they? and any safety issues?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
*** Removed by user at Sep 22 2007 2:15AM (Server Time) ***

92BLKINTEGRA on Sep/21/07 said:
Wow, good price for racing seats, how comfortable are they? and any safety issues?

No offense to the OP, but come on "ebay racing seats bought for 300". Nuff Said.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
*** Removed by user at Mar 16 2009 12:31AM (Server Time) ***

supersilverteg on Sep/21/07 said:
Safety issues? If you care about your safety, no-name "racing" seats are not for you

what ever dude i'm not here to flame anyone and you shouldn't be either.. I'd rather spend my money wisely rather than just buy some seats for a name just because i will be soo awesome with a seat that says a 5 letter word on it..

Quote: supersilverteg on Sep/21/07 Safety issues? If you care about your safety, no-name "racing" seats are not for you
same goes to you. apparently you don't value your life?.. that's not a threat either i'm talkin bout wrecking.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Quote: supersilverteg on Sep/21/07Safety issues? If you care about your safety, no-name "racing" seats are not for you

what ever dude i'm not here to flame anyone and you shouldn't be either.. I'd rather spend my money wisely rather than just buy some seats for a name just because i will be soo awesome with a seat that says a 5 letter word on it..

Quote: supersilverteg on Sep/21/07Safety issues? If you care about your safety, no-name "racing" seats are not for you

same goes to you. apparently you don't value your life?.. that's not a threat either i'm talkin bout wrecking.

6 letters recaro=6

back on topic, hes trying to sell these

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ill post pics tomorrow, they are by nrg innovations, they look exactly like the carbon fiber ones but are frp, they weigh 11.6 lbs each, i dunno about comfort, they are a full bucket, and never used them so dont really know sorry

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
The same NRG that makes the steering wheels?

I wouldn't really call those "Ebay". They're a fairly reputable company that makes all kinds of performance & safety products.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Darkstarsk8r27 on Sep/21/07 said:
Quote: 92BLKINTEGRA on Sep/21/07Quote: supersilverteg on Sep/21/07Safety issues? If you care about your safety, no-name "racing" seats are not for you

6 letters recaro=6

back on topic, hes trying to sell these

what about bride = 5 letters :)

·
Registered
542 Posts

You say youd rather spend your money wisely? Then be wise and get a proper safety device (seat) that will actually protect you and not put you im harms way like many other e-bay/noname brand seats. Theres a reason why people get seats like Bride, Recaro etc. Because they are SAFE. I do value my life. Thats why when the time comes to buy new seats, safety will be first on my mind, price second.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.