Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get this: The other day I decided to buy some wheel cleaer. I have always bought either Mothers (works well, came out 2 years ago) or Eagle 1 A to Z (my fav). So anyway, while at Pepboys I noticed that Eagle 1 A2Z had a new formula out (it's in a new clear/orange bottle). I figured it was just a new marketing idea or a new look. The bottle said, "new formula". In any event, when I used the stuff I was really amazed - it's by far the best stuff I ever used.

After I cleaned my wheels, I put some of it on my roommate's 1991 BMW 3-series's wheels. He told me that I was wasting my time (his wheels were neglected and are funked up). Well, the stuff actually cleaned the gunk of his wheels and with a 3rd application, they actually looked new, despite the fact that the caked on brake dust had eaten through some of the wheels' clear-coat. He's still amazed...

I know this sounds like some sort of lame infomercial, but when I try a new product and it actually works, I tend to spread the word. I posted a similar response to Redline's WaterWetter :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts