Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
*** Removed by user at Mar 23 2007 9:38AM (Server Time) ***

airmanusn on Jul/07/06 said:
I'll be replacing it soon witha lighter flywheel and stage 2 clutch
why a lighter flywheel on a turbo'd car?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
94-Teg on Jul/26/06 said:
Quote: airmanusn on Jul/07/06I'll be replacing it soon witha lighter flywheel and stage 2 clutch

This has been discussed soooo many times. Look in the common topics section or run a search man.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
the real answer is shorter... the rev climbs back faster for spool.

tepid1 on Jul/26/06 said:
Quote: 94-Teg on Jul/26/06 Quote: airmanusn on Jul/07/06I'll be replacing it soon witha lighter flywheel and stage 2 clutch

This has been discussed soooo many times. Look in the common topics section or run a search man.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
What kind of management is this car running?

Jason did not tune your car, Jason runs the office.

I really would like to know what management you are running tho, because that A/F does not look right.

·
Registered
19 Posts
with proper engine management you can run 10 or 11 psi all day on a stock ls. and get upwards of 275hp . ive seen it done plenty. im getting my little t3 50 trim dynoed next week at 11psi and hope to get around 250hp. as for the dyno graph, ls motors are notorious for dropping off at higher rpm's due to the poor flowing head. with a little headwork you can make power all the way to redline

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
CJ on Jul/26/06 said:
What kind of management is this car running?

I really would like to know what management you are running tho, because that A/F does not look right.

His profile says that he uses E-manage.

My question is which harnesses are you using? (airmanusn)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congratulations on your build, those numbers are looking pretty good for someone who hasn't gone turbo...yet.

Good Luck with your spare block, what are you think about pushing in the future when it comes to that block w/t better parts?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think the tune must have been really safe. I made 234whp and 226tq on 8 pounds with a turbonetics t3/t4. Even my tune was more on the conservative side.

Have fun, boost on a teg is hella tight!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
32 Participants
b18cguy
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing