Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friend dyno'd his Civic hatchback with a B18 swap. He's got it fully built with a Turbonetics T61 turbo, aem computer, and I dont know what else. Well, at 31 pounds of boost, Robbie Seal dyno'd a whopping 528 horsepower with 363 foot pounds of torque. He recently ran at the track on street tires and pulled down a 12.07 @ 130 mph. Now if he gets traction, 130 mph calculates to a low 10. He's gonna contact some mags to see if they wanna do a story on it, seeing as how SCC about busted a nut over an Integra dynoing high 400 hp to the wheels. More info when available.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow thats some power , my friend is currently gettting a b18c swap done well actually getting info on it, what kinda set up is the guy running?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Damn!!! That boy better get some traction quickly cuz only running a 12.07 w/ that kinda hp in a civic hybrid isn't right
Major congrats to your friend, though. Let us know how he actually does after the issues are resolved with his car...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's got slicks on wheels in his garage. He wants 11's on street tires. He's kinda wierd that way.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to know that myself.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Damn that makes my H22A 96 hatch look like GARBAGE!!! i ran 13.8 with stock motor and striped interior, but WOW!!!! 528 should make a Viper owner return his car. HAHA

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
MikeSarrGSR on Sep/05/02 said:
have him look here

http://www.z10eng.com

they sell traction bars that will help wheel spin
no doubt your axles and diff will need work soon also.
perfect time to upgrade.
Those will eliminate wheel hop, not wheel spin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts