Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dynoed 166HP and 125LBS or torque on my GSR motor.
My mods are AEM SRI
DC JDM ITR 4-1
Carsound
ApexiN1
ApexiVafc2

I hoping that when I get a Skunk2 IM, CAI and chipped ECU that I can put down around 170 somthing. Then when I add a good CAM and piston combo maybe even see 190.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i want to hit those numbers, well im dyno my car on March 6, before i put down 150 hp with AEM CAI and a Tanabe exhaust, i now a have added a header, hi flow cat, VAFC 2, B&M FPR. I'll post the number when i get it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
you might do some additional mods on your car and your Peek HP might show little difference. But your power throughout the dyno sheet might improve, the CAI will give you the midrange you want, the SKUNK2 might kill midrange, but improves topend.....it all depends on what you want.

later

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
black99vtecr on Feb/26/04 said:
My mods are AEM SRI
DC JDM ITR 4-1
Carsound
ApexiN1
ApexiVafc2

I hoping that when I get a Skunk2 IM, CAI and chipped ECU that I can put down around 170 somthing. Then when I add a good CAM and piston combo maybe even see 190.
Header collector - 2.5"
Exhaust Piping - 2.38"
Getting a custom ECU before you finish all your upgrades

Doesn't have a single idea what compression and cam profile to run, as long as it's good

Sincerely, read up on the articles first. It does seem like you are just buying all these parts because they are name brand, and you will know it will make your car powerful because of the company that makes them. Good luck with your modding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.