Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum as well as new to driving. I just purchased my first car, a 95 SE Integra. I was curious as to know whether anyone has ever had the interior (mostly the dashboard and door panels and rear panels) painted or dyed. I plan on putting a lot of work into the integra, it is in really good condition but I would love it even more if the interior was black. As if now it is more of a beige camel color, which looks fine but with what I plan on doing with the exterior/interior of the vehicle I just think black would seem more appealing. Let me know if anyone thinks this is possible and if possible how much a pro would charge for a job like this, I know it wouldn't be cheap

·
Registered
569 Posts
hey i have a SE also. i did the complete black interior swap. took me over all, 2 months to get everything. i didnt paint anything or dye anything. swapped all with actual black parts. trust me its worth it. you dont have to worry about it and its a nice black unlike the painted glossy black that chips and stuff. the hardest thing i dealt with was finding interior door handles. i bought most of my parts through classifieds on forums(like local car forum, ti, club integ. etc), and craigslist.com, and ebay. GL and trust me its worth it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds look a good idea. I setup an appointment w/ an interior designer for vehicles and he gave me a $650-800 estimate for redoing the entire interior, including reupholstering the seats. However I think i'm going to take your advice and just get most of the interior off of ebay. I alreayd placed a bid on some nice black door panels. If I can at least get the dashboard/door panels he would lower the price a bit. Thanks again for the tip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.