Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people must love hitting my tegs... my last teg had around 13 accidents (i lost count)... well, i bought my GSR in August and in December a lady backed into it with her van and only did about $600 worth of damage to my passenger side tail light and 1/4 panel (haven't repaired yet)...

last Saturday night my friend was stopped behind me in his '03 Expedition at a red light, and a drunk driver slammed into the back of his truck... he hit him so hard that he pushed the Expedition into me... at least the damage wasn't too bad i wasn't too happy...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, ok she helps... my girl doesn't agree though...

the fact that the officer told us that he had valid insurance helps a little more though... and the [prescribed] narcotics do too...

·
Registered
857 Posts
I know the feeling of getting hit by turcks in the rear but in mine the expedition got hit and missed me but the truck hit me square in the rear...jacked my old teg all up. At least you are alright Dave and nobody(as far as I know) were hurt.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Hey Sierra,

You should know the ins and outs of auto collisions by now. You got rear-ended and the person who made the hit was drinking. I'd be cashing out like no other right now. Tough luck on the damage, but I know you're into shaving and such. I would look into that...I shaved EVERYTHING off my tail end. Good Luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Welcome to the wonderfull world of "hit my teg" Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad your ok. I can't see the pics here at work cuz work sucks. I will check them out when I get home. My 4dr just recieved $4,467.67 in damages. Your GSR w/that mileage may not be a total. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts