Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who managed to flip his integra and total it. He had just the day before recieved a whole bunch of Dropzone suspension stuff, and now he wants to sell it. I didnt catch it all but somthin bout gas shocks, coilovers and camber kit all from dropzone. I know like nothing about suspension and everyone is telling me dropzone sucks. All I want is to lower my car, I wont be taking it out to laguna seca anytime soon. $350 for everything above, brand new. Good buy?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
well 350 for brand new shocks, *adjudtable spring*(not coilovers, Dropzone makes adjustable springs) and a set of camber kits is a pretty good price.

BUT - As you heard, Dropzone sucks...i dont know much about their shock, but i have heard that their springs sag like an 80 year old woman's boobs, lol

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
well, you also dont want to be delaing with blown shocks every few months because they are built like crap, at least the OEM ones you have now arent blown...but like i said i dont know anything about their shocks, so i cant say...

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
JustTegIt on Feb/26/04 said:
well, you also dont want to be delaing with blown shocks every few months because they are built like crap, at least the OEM ones you have now arent blown...but like i said i dont know anything about their shocks, so i cant say...
They do have a lifetime warranty, so if you blow them (do to manufacture defect), you just pay shipping charges and they send you new shocks. There's a member (i believe his name is opeth.....or something like that) who has those shocks with Neuspeed Race springs and swears by them. If you search the forums for "Dropzone", you''re bound to find him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts